Architecture, a creative branch is a means to offer or render professional services in connection with the planning and design of a building, or group of buildings and the space within for the user keeping in mind the environmental, cultural & social aspects. The Five year Bachelor of Architecture course is affiliated to the University of Pune and is recognized by the Council of Architecture, New Delhi and the Director, Technical Education, Government of Maharashtra.
National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA)
For securing admission, the candidate has to clear the NATA (National Aptitude Test in
Architecture) NATA is to be taken by (COA) Council of Architecture, New Delhi
For More Information Please Click on the Link Below :
Eligibility criteria for B. Arch. (Intake 120):
1. HSC examination or its equivalent examination with Mathematics and English with minimum 50% aggregate marks.
2. 45% for reserved Category candidates from Maharashtra state only.
3. Valid score at National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) conducted by Council of Architecture.
Admission Process (B. Arch.)
For securing admission, the candidate has to qualify the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA). The admission to colleges in Maharashtra is carried out through the DTE (Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra State).
Centralized Admission Process (Cap)
Institute level Admissions
20% of the total seats are assigned to the college management for admissions. Please contact the admission cell in-charge in the college premises for more details.
Eligibility for M. Arch. (Construction Management) (Intake 20):
1. M.Arch CET 2017
2. Minimum 50% marks in aggregate in Bachelor of Architecture degree course or equivalent courses recognized by the apex body.
3. 45% for reserved category candidates from Maharashtra state only.
Reserved Category students (SC, NT, SBC,OBC ) can avail scholarship benefits from
Social Welfare Department, Government of Maharashtra.
Premium for students Insurance is paid by the college throughout the 5 years, under
"Amartya Shiksha Yojana" and "Students Accident Insurance Policy".